Ethics in Practice Webinar Training Series (with BACB CEUs)
Special Learning’s Ethics in Practice Webinar Training Series offers unlimited access to 12 monthly live and recorded Ethics Training Webinars. Each live session is recorded and available for future viewing.
Our Ethics in Practice Training Series is designed to allow participants to gain comprehensive understanding of this topic and how ethics pertains to everyday practice. This series begins by establishing a foundation with January’s topic “Review of Ethics and Changes in Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts.” This foundation is used to build future topics that delve deeper into other areas of the code to ensure that participants gain the knowledge and skills necessary to uphold the highest standards expected of behavior analysts.
The objective of this series is to use Ethics as a foundation to enhance the knowledge and skills that all RBTs and BCBAs must possess in order to become an exceptional ABA practitioner.
Past Topics Include:
- Review of Ethics and Changes in Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
- Common Ethical Scenarios: How to Stay Out of Hot Water
- Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Review of Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for RBTs
- Review of Ethical Scenarios – Q&A with Dr. Bailey
- Ethics Code Deep Dive: Code Section 2.0 Behavior Analysts’ Responsibility to Clients
- COEBO and Business Ethics (July 2016)
- Everyday Ethics: Common Sense is Not So Common (TBD)
- Ethics and Supervision: How to Avoid Ethical Dangers (TBD)
- Q&A sessions with Dr. Jon Bailey, PhD., BCBA-D
The primary presenter for this series is Dr. Jon Bailey, the world's leading authority on this subject in the field of behavior analysis. Real life examples and cases are used to illustrate key points to ensure that each session provides relevant and practical material that can be applied immediately in a practical setting.
This package includes unlimited Ethics CEUs. Some sessions will also qualify for Supervision credits. All training is eligible for Type II BACB CEU credits.
If purchased separately, this package is worth over $700.
Note: You can purchase the ethics library and request that the subscription does not start until a later date. However, this start date should not be later than 3 months from date of purchase.
This product is not downloadable.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.