ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION: Ethics in Practice Webinar Training Library (with BACB CEUs)
This is 12-month subscription with unlimited access. Individual trainings included in this library are eligible for 2 BACB Ethics, Type II OR Supervision CEUs.
Special Learning’s Ethics in Practice Webinar Training Series offers unlimited access to 10 recorded Ethics Training Webinars conducted by Dr. Jon Bailey. Upon completion of all 10 sessions, you will be eligible to receive a "Certificate of Recognition in Ethics Education"
Our Ethics in Practice Training Series is designed to allow participants to gain comprehensive understanding of this topic and how ethics pertains to everyday practice. This series begins by establishing a foundation with January’s topic “Review of Ethics and Changes in Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts.” This foundation is used to build future topics that delve deeper into other areas of the code to ensure that participants gain the knowledge and skills necessary to uphold the highest standards expected of behavior analysts.
The presenter for this series is Dr. Jon Bailey, the world's leading authority on this subject in the field of behavior analysis. Real life examples and cases are used to illustrate key points to ensure that each session provides relevant and practical material that can be applied immediately in a practical setting.
The objective of this series is to use Ethics as a foundation to enhance the knowledge and skills that all RBTs and BCBAs must possess in order to become an exceptional ABA practitioner.
- Review of Ethics and Changes in Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
- Common Ethical Scenarios: How to Stay Out of Hot Water
- Code 5.0 Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Applied Behavior Analysis - Eligible for 2 Supervision CEUs
- Review of Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for RBTs
- Review of Ethical Scenarios – Q&A with Dr. Bailey (MAY 2016)
- Code 2.0 Behavior Analysts’ Responsibility to Clients
- Review of Ethical Scenarios – Q&A with Dr. Bailey (AUGUST 2016)
- Code 4.0 Behavior Analysts and the Behavior Change Program (Part 1)
- Code 4.0 Behavior Analysts and the Behavior Change Program (Part 2)
- Ethics in Action (MARCH 2017)
Note: You can purchase the ethics library and request that the subscription does not start until a later date. However, this start date should not be later than 3 months from date of purchase.
This product is not downloadable.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.