Ethics and Best Practices in BCBA, BCaBA and RBT Supervision
" This practical training is designed to introduce clinicians to best practices (and not such great practices) in supervision currently in use by behavior analysts.
In addition to core content, this training incorporated reviews of case scenarios submitted by BCBAs. This training was eligible for 3 Supervision CEUs.
Topics covered include:
- Review of Ethics Code 5.0: Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Behavior Analysis
- Short-term and long-terms Implications of supervision practices
- Barriers to effective supervision
- Review of current supervision practices
- Best practice model for BCBA / BCaBA and RBT Supervision
- Considerations when providing supervision
- Review of BCaBA supervision requirement
- Review of RBT supervision requirement
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.
Note: To receive your CEU Certificate, you must pay the CEU processing fee and submit a CEU Summary. At the time of submission, you must identify the CEU Type that you are applying for.
You have 30 days to access the webcast from the date you activated your access code. License/Access code must be activated within 3 months from the time of purchase.