Ethics and Best Practices in BCBA and RBT Supervision
Special Learning is excited to host a 3-hour live webinar training called “Ethics and Best Practices in BCBA, BCaBA and RBT Supervision." This practical training is designed to introduce clinicians to best practices (and not such great practices) in supervision currently in use by behavior analysts.
In addition to core content, this training will incorporate reviews of case scenarios submitted by BCBAs. This training is eligible for 3 BACB Ethics OR Supervision CEUs.
Topics covered include:
- Review of Ethics Code 5.0: Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Behavior Analysis
- Short-term and long-terms Implications of supervision practices
- International considerations
- Barriers to effective supervision
- Review of current supervision practices
- Best practice model for BCBA / BCaBA and RBT Supervision
- Best practices in virtual supervision
- Considerations when providing supervision
- Review of BCaBA supervision requirement
- Review of RBT supervision requirement
Date: April 5, 2017
Time:12:00-3:00 PM Central Time
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.
Can't attend the live session? Don't worry. A recorded version of the training will be availale for purchase 7 to 10 days after the live event. You will receive an email notification when the recording is available for viewing.